Integrity | Teamwork | Excellence
For meetings large and small, TSO has the resources, connections and personnel to effectively plan and manage any event. TSO organizes several annual conferences, meetings, and trade shows for numerous clients every year, with locations ranging from Chicago to Hong Kong. In addition, TSO staff has over 20+ years of experience in organizing various sized trade shows, strategic planning meetings, international conferences and more.
Budget Development and Management
TSO has ample experience in developing and monitoring client's annual event budgets, and has a dedicated system in place to collect and manage all revenue produced from the event.
Committee Meeting Support
TSO works with staff and volunteers to develop and coordinate conferences/meetings/trade shows and educational programs to ensure the best event is produced.
The veteran TSO staff knows how to conduct contract negotiations beginning with the submitting of request for proposals to potential hotels, convention centers, and vendors, to sealing the deal with a practical result for the client.
For multiple clients, TSO manages the registration process from beginning to end. This includes receiving and processing registrations in-house and online, pre-show preparation (badge preparation, on-site material, etc.), providing on-site registration staff, and generating post-show meeting reports.
TSO participates and assists clients in locating meeting sites and is involved with the negotiation and approval of any required contracts.
Knowing how to effectively manage exhibits at trade shows and conferences is one of the key factors that determine the success of an event. TSO has the ability to complete the following exhibit-management duties:
• Create and execute a sales and marketing plan to recruit exhibitors
• Develop show-floor layout Conduct the sales and management of booth space prior to the event and on site.
• Act as primary liaison to exhibitors
• Produce exhibitor communications and oversee exhibitor services
• Arrange and coordinate service contractors prior to the event and on site
• Develop and monitor event budget
• Travel to the event site and manage exhibits, including oversight of set-up, operation and dismantlement of exhibition area
• Manage the event on site
• Produce show directories
• Reconcile event bills and invoices
• Maintain exhibitor records, database, materials, pertinent statistics and produce reports as needed.
Sponsor Management and Solicitation
Obtaining sponsorships for events is often a key element to the planning process. Developing and marketing sponsorship packages along with on-site implementation are tasks TSO successfully executes numerous times per year for several clients.